Company | Who We Are
Zillow chose Dash Carolina as their ONLY broker partner in The Triangle. Partly because we're the fastest growing Real Estate Team in North Carolina (doubling our size every year for the last 4, and we intend to do the same again this year). But they primarily chose us because we're awesome.
Current Open Positions
Job Type: Realtor
Income: SKY IS THE LIMIT!
Location: Raleigh, NC
Zillow | THE top real estate search company in the world...
Zillow | The website all of your clients send you homes from (you know it's true).
Zillow | The company that is generating 500+ leads a month for our team.
Zillow | Of those 500 leads....over 100 / MONTH are A+ leads (close in <90 days)
Zillow | Allows DASH to boast the average agent sells a home every 16 days.
Zillow | Allows DASH to brag the AVERAGE agent sells OVER $5MM a year.
Zillow | Allows DASH agents to generate their FIRST SALE in LESS than 28 days.
Zillow | Allows DASH broadcast you can make MORE than $250k year if you want.
Zillow | Allows DASH to celebrate their AVERAGE full time agent makes TOP 10% in the industry
Yes, that Zillow....
...has partnered with Dash Carolina as the ONLY Broker Partner in the Triangle for their Zillow Offers program!
Allowing DASH to offer:
- Tiered payouts (up to 90%)
- Profit Sharing
- Guaranteed leads to facilitate YOUR definition of success
But we're looking for a very specific type of person...someone who wants ONE thing….
A drive to be considered a top 10% industry professional*
- DASH AGENTS | Understand Real Estate is changing (technology isn't a fad).
- DASH AGENTS | Treat the customer as if they’re the boss...because they are.
- DASH AGENTS | Believe more than 24 hours is too long to reply
- DASH AGENTS | Do The right thing, every time.
- DASH AGENTS | Believe perpetual beta IS the process.
- DASH AGENTS | Are Professional Realtors
*top 10%....as defined by DASH
So if this describes you.... we don't care about your lack (or abundance) of experience. We don't hire Realtors, we train people to become.... Realtor 2.0.
OUR APPROACH TO REAL ESTATE....
We believe Real Estate shouldn’t be a one-time proposition. If we do the right thing, every time, people will use us....every time. That only happens if we approach Real Estate from a different angle. One that puts the client’s motivations ahead of everyone else’s. An approach that helps the client make the most informed decision possible. We achieve this through our mantra:
- Every house is the RIGHT house at the RIGHT price.
- very house is the WRONG house at the WRONG price.
5 THINGS THE OTHER GUYS DON'T HAVE
- A CRM designed to drive sales
- An automated closing workflow
- Proven lead generation #'s
- Individualized DASHboard metrics for coaching
- Your Lead / Your Way
SPECIALIZED TEAMS FOR ADDITIONAL LEADS
- LISTING SPECIALISTS
- ZO Initial Offer Seller Leads
- ZO Adjusted Offer Seller Leads
- ZO Discard Seller Leads
- PARTNER AGENT
- ZO Buyer leads
- ZO tour request leads
- FLEX leads
- PA4 leads
- Website leads
- DASH TEAM
- Receive PA4 leads
- Receive website leads
And....here soon any self generated leads you generate, you get to keep 90% of your commission!!!!
NC REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS?
Yes, but currently enrolled or enrolling in licensing class is OK too!
Real Estate Coordinator
Job Type: Real estate
Salary: Full time: $36,000 – $50,000
Location: Raleigh, NC
If you've got in-depth knowledge of the real estate process, including contracts and the title/escrow closing process, superb project management and multitasking skills, and an impressive list of real estate software knowledge, we want to hear from you!
Job duties / What you'll do:
- Interact with Resale Management team overseeing $50+million book of business.
- Corroborate with other coordinators from listing preparation through contract closing.
- Coordinate with Field Services on all HOA requirements and signage logistics.
- Work with Open House coordinator on opening weekend marketing logistics.
- Ensure offer presentation package accuracy.
- Manage renovation timeline with field services and vendor partners.
- Communicate with and update client resale departments.
- Review coming soon and active listings to ensure accuracy and copy-write quality.
- Navigate Paragon MLS, Bridge Listing Input, and DASH workflow software daily.
- Coordinate all contract to closing communication with attorneys, lenders, and realtors.
- Assist in due diligence communication and coordination.
Job duties / Apply if you're awesome at:
- In-depth knowledge of residential real estate practices.
- Knowledge of real estate contracts and the title / escrow closing process.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and various reports / sources.
- Excellent organization, project management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and social skills at all levels across the organization.
- Proficient and available to be actively engaged with various modes of communication, including office messaging platforms, text, email and phone
- Efficient and good at time management.
- Weekend availability
Ready To Apply?
We want to meet you! Tell us a little more about yourself using the form below